Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

June 8th, Getting Back on the Cock


Shortly after the Memorial weekend debacle, Nick left for another overseas trip. Tempers and emotions had leveled off significantly since the Fabio incident and Nick had recanted much of what had been said in the heat of the moment.  He saw that the Lifestyle was good for me and good for us.  And while Nick had had a sometimes difficult time adjusting to non-monogamy, it was a path that he wished to continue.  Given this, Nick encouraged me to get back on the horse – and soon.  Because he was traveling he wanted to be sure that I be with trusted Lifestyle friends.  He told me that he trusted Ron and Nora and felt comfortable with me going out to a club if I was under their wing for the night. Ron and Nora had never been anything but honorable in their intentions and Nick trusted them to look after me.

With a bit of trepidation, I headed down to the swinger’s club in the next state over, and checked into the usual raunchy motel.  I was nervous and hesitant about the entire evening.  I was a bit puzzled by how I felt, but the sting of memorial weekend endured and I was just not enthusiastic about this outing.  Nora and Ron eventually arrived at the motel.  We all dressed in our evening attire and headed out to the club.

When we arrived at the club I was not feeling particularly adventurous and was definitely gun shy.  My strong ambivalence and unusual discomfort was surprising for me, but I knew I needed to get back on the cock and continue my journey forward in the realm of non-monogamy.  Soon after arriving at the club, Ron and I headed to the couple’s room on the first floor to play. As usual, the couple’s room was equipped with six futon beds, with three on each side and gauzy curtains wafting between the beds allowing for voyeuristic and exhibitionist opportunities. And sometimes the misty shrouds between the beds were pulled back and couple’s merged to engage in group sexual activities….but not as often as one might expect.   

Ron’s touch was slowly awakening my peculiarly reticent desire. While I was definitely gun shy, my sexual wantonness was gradually being stirred up by our mutual attraction and was overcoming my reluctance with Ron.  The electrical current from the touch of Ron’s skin on mine coursed through my body, dissolved my disinclination to engage, and successfully revived my primal sexual instinct.

Ron and I found ourselves in a whirlwind of tumbling, urgent, heated sex that comes with carnal hunger and physical familiarity. We know each other’s bodies well at this point and delight in mutual pleasure. The sexual charge I received from Ron’s physical proximity was still astonishing for me.  It was definitively a primal instinct that is utterly base in its origins.  While sex between us was familiar after eight months of periodic intense sexual encounters, it was not mundane in any way.  Some mysterious combination of a chemical cocktail and an actual electrical charge between us persists and sex is always exciting even when the positions themselves are commonplace.

Ron’s ability to take me from zero to squirting G-Spot orgasm in lightening speed is phenomenal.  I am just so easy in his hands.  Just unbelievably easy – both in the sense of reaching body-wracking orgasms and in my willingness, nay eagerness, to accept Ron’s cock inside my body with just a suggestive gesture.  And this night was no different. I was eager, ready and wanton.  Our sex was superb, his cock was delightful in my mouth.  “69” was never at the top of my sexual playlist, but it has become a fun and anticipated part of playing with familiar Lifestyle partners.  But most of all I loved receiving his cock inside my pussy.  I love penetration and Ron’s shaft is a particular favorite.

Nora opted not to play tonight.  She said her pussy was scratched from her lively sexual encounters the previous evening and she did not want anyone touching her pussy on this night.  So she deferred entirely from sexual play for most of the night and spent a fair bit of time watching Ron and I play.  I could not tell how she felt about watching me fuck her husband.  She held an unreadable expression that could be interpreted as boredom, annoyance, or apathy.  This made me somewhat uncomfortable but my repeated queries to her elicited strictly positive and always encouraging words.  So, taking her at her word, Ron and I fucked like sex-crazed bunnies.

During a sexual interlude, Ron and I were trolling the club looking for possible sexual partners to engage.  However, I was decidedly not flirtatious and was not exuding sexy ‘come hither’ vibes.  I was terrifically wary and not ready to expose myself to another man given the deception and its repercussions from Memorial weekend.  But, I was really trying to get back on the horse and was determined to fuck another man tonight whether I enjoyed it or not! But, I moved as a unit with Ron and Nora and was not comfortable exploring on my own.  My lack of independence and neediness that night still surprises and disappoints me.

After our rather unsuccessful trolling and time spent watching other couples in various stages of sexual rendezvous, Ron, Nora and I returned to the couple’s room.  The room was filled to the brim with copulating couples.  The three of us sat on the bench at the back of the room with Ron in the middle – FMF.  Ron’s hands busy with his fingers in both my cunt and Nora’s pussy.  His hard cock in my hand holding promise.  Our threesome was sitting next to another couple; the man leaned back with his cock being sucked on by an attractive plump woman on her knees.  He was watching Ron’s fingers in my pussy with lust in his eyes.  He asked to touch me and then he asked to finger fuck me.  I said yes and opened myself up to his touch while his partner continued to suck his cock.   Nora was sucking on Ron’s cock.

After a bit of time, Ron asked the man if he wanted the cock sucking women to switch cocks.  Needless to say that this was a popular idea and Nora moved to suck on this man’s cock while he fingered me and gently moved me down to eat my pussy.  And the other woman began to enjoy Ron’s cock.  A room full of fucking, sucking and fingering people was a sight to enjoy.  The visual stimulation significantly surpassed the sheer physical pleasure that I was receiving but I was eager to get back on a new cock.  So, when the futon next to us opened up and he asked if he could fuck me I said yes.  Nora moved back and this man took me on the futon. Ron and the other woman joined us so the four of us were fucking side-by-side while Nora watched. Later Nora said that the man had ‘wanted me’ and not her.  If I had thought that Nora wanted this man I would have backed away, but she had said she did not want to fuck anyone tonight.  So I was a bit confused and hoped that I had not inadvertently cock blocked her.

On the futon, I was on my back with a new cock tentatively thrusting into my pussy.  It was not one of the more exciting sexually experiences I had had, but it was a new cock in my pussy and I was achieving the goal (getting back on the cock/horse) I had for myself on this night.  A petty reason to engage in a sexual encounter, perhaps.  But, a fact nonetheless.  For the short period of time when he was able to maintain his erection he was good but he was so nervous about his performance that he was unable to stay hard and was embarrassed.  I did not know that this was his first club visit. He kept looking over at his partner and Ron fucking next to us.  He seemed genuinely concerned about her; a woman I assumed was his wife. But, she was apparently just a friend and they both wanted to have lascivious sex with strangers so here they were doing just that.  They came to the club together, but they were not committed partners.

While fucking, my eyes were closed, Ron was fucking her hard and I heard her ask if she could touch me, I said yes.  My eyes still closed, I reached out to touch her.  And for the first time in a sexual encounter was utterly perplexed about what part of a woman’s body I was touching. I was truly flummoxed. I could not identify by touch where my hand was on her body. At this point I opened my eyes and realized that my hand had been on her waist, but that she was such a large woman that my ability to distinguish was completely obscured.  She was on her hands and knees being fucked doggy style by Ron. Her body absorbed all the available space.  She was a physically generous woman.  I had never been so surprised by size in a sexual encounter.  Later when Ron and I were talking, I told him about this experience and he told me that he actually had difficulty maintaining an erection to fuck her in part because he had trouble finding where to put his cock. Oddly, up until that moment on the bed she did not strike me as obese, just large. 

Later upstairs, the man approached me and told me how good my pussy tasted and how he really enjoyed touching and eating me.  He was embarrassed that he could not keep his erection and please me. I was taken aback by this deferential, apologetic approach. I reassured him and said that there were no expectations and certainly no judgment.  I told him he should not judge himself by what he thinks other expected of him and his performance in this environment.  This night was his first time at a swingers club and he was nervous.  He was perfectly fine and I tried to help him feel better.

Ron and I were both in need of a fucking nightcap as our satisfaction level with the night’s adventures was less than stellar.  We both needed a good, solid, all encompassing orgasmic fuck. We headed to a back room behind the dining area.  The room was so cold! Ron took the trash receptacle and turned it over on the AC vent to reduce the blow factor.  The chill soon dissipated as Ron and I heated up with our greedy, hungry sexual merging. Nora sat in a chair by the entrance to the room, watched and waited while Ron and I sated our carnal desires.

The three of us headed back to the motel for what little remained of the night.  With my energy significantly lower than usual and my enthusiasm curbed, we actually went to sleep. Ron was in the middle as usual, with Nora on the very far side of the bed making space for the possible. This was perhaps the first night I shared with Ron that we did not have sex back at the motel before falling to sleep. I had a fitful sleep, which would probably have been calmed by a good hard, orgasmic fuck, but then again my mind had not been in the right place all night.

In the morning we roused ourselves slowly with evident ardor. Ron and I began touching and his erection reached out for me and was utterly irresistible.  I could not pass up and opportunity to fuck a good hard cock, especially this magnificent cock!  It was like an enticing, overpowering magnet – I saw it, my pulse quickened, my respiration increased, my skin flushed and my eyes dilated. I wanted it bad and I want immediately.

Luck was not on our side this morning either! We were right in the middle of having great sex. Ron was slamming his cock into my pussy and my body was responding with tremendous orgasms that were building in strength…and then a Charlie horse foiled us. Ron had a muscle cramp of epic proportions in his hamstring.  Regrettably, it derailed us mid intercourse, but what is a guy to do?  So we took a break, Nora and I enjoyed coffee kisses from Ron.  Hot coffee on my clit and pussy in general is pleasantly stimulating if not exactly erotic.  I liked it and was still randy from our interrupted sexual frenzy earlier in the morning.  After coffee we did something we had never really done.  We lounged around the room. Usually I am off fairly quickly for home to relieve the babysitter, but today I had rare time and space.

We just hung out and relaxed and contemplated going to the beach. Eventually Nora said something to the effect of, “she needs a cock, I think you better fuck her again.” Now that is paraphrased but summarizes the gist of Nora’s words pretty accurately.  How many husbands have their wives suggest they fuck another woman?  Of course, I thought Ron fucking me again was an excellent idea!  I just cannot get enough of his erotic energy, his sexual prowess and his cock.  And great sex was had….again.

Once we were sexually sated, Nora, Ron and I headed off for delectable breakfast and some relaxing time at the local nude beach.  Beach time was lovely.  It was just warm enough but not too hot yet and allowed me to nearly melt into the sand in a state of utter relaxation.  I was bushed from a restless night and dozed on the beach for a while.  When not dozing Ron and I walked on the beach talking casually with each other while accidentally and deliberately brushing up against each other suggestively. The breeze on the beach was slightly chilly on my naked body and I felt my nipples tighten under a gentle waft of cool air. That and the proximity to Ron’s pheromones was making me horny again. I wanted beach sex…a very sandy, distant memory from a beach in Spain when I was 16 surfaced in my consciousness.  But, sex on a crowded beach – even hidden in the bushes - required more bravery than I could summon.  I felt reluctance on Ron’s part when I said I wanted to return to our place on the beach, but he did not share his thoughts with me.

When we arrived back at our sandy beach nest, I could feel someone watching me intently from a distance.  His shape, size, movement and distant energy were absolutely unmistakable.  It was the disreputable Fabio from two weekends prior.  I felt a simultaneous repulsion and dangerous erotic pull.  He watched me and I watched him.  He was used to being desired and pursued; he strutted about, streaming cool river water over his gleaming bronze body that was so enticing that I could literally still feel his skin under my fingertips.  He purposefully waded to a nearby boat and positioned himself on the boat in my direct line of sight and waited expectantly for me to approach. He was playing an age-old game and waiting for me to make a move. I dared not for multiple reasons beyond basic self-respect.  And besides, I rarely choose to make the first move.  I did, in fact, have a lot to say to Fabio and would have loved to talk to him about the incident the previous weekend. But, I doubted myself and my ability to be even keeled – never mind my on-going lust - and I seriously doubted his capacity to actually be receptive to what I had to say, so I let the opportunity pass.  And we merely watched each other from a wary distance. I think he was actually afraid to approach and hoped that I would make the first move. But, I have never played these sorts of games and would not start now.

As I lay on the beach, Ron’s fingers ever so gently brushed up against my left nipple making it respond with a swift hardness. My response to his touch was uncontrollable and undeniable.  My fingertips lightly grazed his cock and he immediately began to stiffen.  We were on the dangerous end of desire in a very public place where overt public displaces of sexuality were not permitted.  We were interrupted in our mutual, subtle teasing by an approaching man.

Ron told me that this man wanted to meet me having seen me at the club the night before.  Strange because I did not recall seeing him at all the night before, but then again I did not have my usual man antennae up and functioning. Rather I was like and ostrich with my head in the sand a good portion of the night or was busy fucking Ron.

I was introduced to Ken and then Ken talked and talked and talked.  Hmmmm, I was getting the definite impression that he would never shut up.  Unfortunately for Ken, I was primarily interested in play partners for their sexual skill, rock hard cocks and lasting endurance…not their conversational abilities.  At some point Ron made reference to a Gang Bang and I blushed because the most extreme sexual fun I have had yet was a Gang Bang…and because I just blush easily when thinking about super sexy fun.  Ken immediately took up my interest in wild multiple sex partner events and boasted about how long he and his friend could stay hard to please women and told a story about a very specific Gang Bang in which he participated.  I was non-pulsed and was actually annoyed that he would share this level of detail about another sexual encounter with me.  And I was very annoyed that he would not take a hint and go away.  I really just wanted to relax on the beach and be left alone.

Finally it was time to depart. Ron and I were gathering my things and Ken came over to say good-bye looking for a full-body naked hug.  I offered my hand to shake his.  It was one of the funniest moments I have witnessed in a long, long time!  His expression was priceless. But, truthfully, I really did not want to hug or encourage him!  Despite this, I told him that I was totally fucking with him and gave him a cursory hug.

After saying goodbye to Nora, Ron and I wound our way through the trees and brush toward the car.  We stopped in the middle of the pathway kissing and touching.  He slid his hand up my dress and his fingers entered my warm, moist pussy.  We lightly considered the option of jumping in the bush, but deferred the desire. Once we got back to my car we were both so randy that we could have easily have fucked right then and there….but it was way more public than it should have been to allow for a parking lot quickie.  And there were other people and cyclists in the parking lot noticing us. We were both sorely tempted.  While heatedly kissing and ardently stroking his cock, Ron finger fucked my pussy while I was half in and half out of my car.   Despite our undeniable lascivious desire, we cut it short, said goodbye and were both left physically aching for more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment