Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

March 8th, GANG BANG!!


Nick and I decided to go out one last time before our lives became crazy hectic with work, travel and just life in general.  Our schedule was pretty full for the next few weeks and since last weekend went so well we wanted to keep the positive non-monogamous momentum and heated sexual energy going.  We rounded up the babysitter and headed off to the Swingers Club in the next state over for Gang Bang Night. Now, I had been to Gang Bang Night before and was fairly underwhelmed, but tonight was a whole different story altogether!

Ellen Pre-Gang Bang
As we were checking into the Club with our valid government issued photos IDs to prove we are real people, Ron and Nora arrived with Madeline.  I was hoping we would run into them at the Club and I was eagerly anticipating a wild and crazy sexy night.  The ambient energy was already ramped up and we were just walking in the door.  I was feeling sexy and desirable in my hot vegan leather dress with fishnet wrist gloves and fuck me boots – all black. I felt a sexual wantonness that was palpable. Once inside the club the erotic vibes and lusty people were everywhere.  Everyone we encountered was animated, excited and radiating lascivious energy. Ron and Nora introduced us to a couple, Kyle and Sabrina, who were already in a playroom and were only marginally dressed.  But, what better way to meet people than in the near-buff?  I was thrilled to meet Kyle and Sabrina as they were the delectable couple that I had seen during our Club visit back in January and it now turns out that we have common extracurricular pleasures beyond fucking!  I was interested in playing with them back in January, especially after I saw the freshly fucked, lustful look on Sabrina’s face when she stepped out of the playroom. I anticipate lots of future fun with these two hotties both in and out of the Swinging environment.  And a super big thank you to Ron and Nora for introducing us!

 Nick and I were standing upstairs watching the club fill with sexy people.  As usual, Ron and Nora saw lots of friends they knew from previous playful nights.  Early on it seemed that the stars had aligned for a great sex filled evening.  Everyone was radiating salacious intent and couples were giving off sensual waves of desire combined with a tangible frenetic energy.  Nora was visibly excited to see Maarten who was a former local fuck buddy visiting from another state.  Ron and Nora both shared with me more than once during the evening that Maarten was lots of fun and worth a good fuck.  Meanwhile we were peering through a glass wall into the room referred to as the ‘fishbowl’ watching a sexy petite brunette woman with sizeable breasts enthusiastically accommodate a variety of men.  Her positions were flowing and shifting but she always maintained a hard cock in her wet pussy and another cock in her mouth – this cock changed often as the players shifted in and out of the scene.  I wondered how many cocks she sucked during this play episode or if she even knew that the cocks were coming and going.  There were others waiting in the wings and she often had another cock in her hand.  It was enjoyable to watch them fucking and rotating positions around her until her partner dismissed the other men and fucked her one final time for himself.

The erotic sights and sounds combined with my close proximity to Ron were affecting me in the usual way...I felt my respiration increasing, my hands twitched with desire to reach out and touch him and my pussy began to ache with hunger as it grew moist.  I wanted to fuck! And soon!! My hands started to wander and touch sharing the desire and urgency that I was feeling.  Ron and I started to kiss.  The next thing I know, I turned around to reconnect with Nick and discovered him full on kissing Nora.  I was shocked!  I did not expect for Nick to jump in feet first and go for it.  Nora responded to Nick eagerly. And before I knew it, Nick, Nora and Madeline headed into the freshly vacated ‘fishbowl’ to play!  Wow, Nick took the lead and was clearly motivated.  I leaned on the doorframe of the room and watched as my husband began eating Nora’s pussy while Ron went for some towels. When Ron returned, I removed my black knee-high boots, unzipped my vegan leather dress, and slipped out of my attire.  I had opted to go commando (which I had not done for about 20 years) that evening and was completely nude with the exception of my fingerless, fishnet gloves on both hands and forearms.  Ron and I hastily joined in the fun and there were five of us on the bed – segregated so that Ron and I were on one side and Nick was fucking with the Nora and Madeline on the other side.  The curtains were intentionally left open so that anyone who wished could voyeuristically enjoy our fucking. Likewise, the door to the playroom was left wide open – an explicit invitation for others to join the fun…after all, it was Gang Bang Night!  A month or so earlier, Nick had explicitly asked me not to engage in a Gang Bang without him being present.  And here he was, so ANYTHING could happen now!

Ron took my G-Spot from zero to phenomenal climax with lightening speed - a talent uniquely his.  While my carnal hunger was being enthusiastically fed, unbeknownst to me, anonymous men gathered around the bed in the room watching and masturbating. Ron paused to tell me that these men were waiting and wanting to know if they could touch me.   When I opened my eyes and looked up I was stunned to see several men stroking their hard cocks watching, waiting lustfully. Was it ok if they touched me? “Yes, they can touch me,” I said breathlessly.  I was sexually charged not only by Ron’s magic fingers and glorious cock, but also by the exhibitionist nature of our play.  I was wide open for all to see (the window was full of faces peering in – mostly men but also women - and the room was crowded with men) and now for all to touch.  Before I knew it several men had their hands on my body.  Their physical and sexual presence escalated so quickly that I cannot recount it all in detail.  I was tremendously overwhelmed by touch, smell, sound and the sheer magnitude of sensation that I was exclusively focused on my own sensations. I do not know what Nick was doing on the other side of the bed with Nora and Madeline while I was succumbing to carnal euphoria.  But, I do recall Nick unwaveringly informing would be playmates that only those in the nude could join us in our fuck fest. Very shortly after giving permission to touch I gave permission for these strange men to fuck me.  I was on my back with cocks in both hands – though not in my mouth as I deferred from sucking on unknown cocks – my legs in the air and a cock in my cunt. As the dynamics changed from Ron fucking me to the multitudes I leaned up and asked Ron to stay with me and ensure that all the men who fucked me wore condoms.  I trusted that Ron would not leave me and would ensure my safety.  There were mysterious hands on my breasts and other parts of my body.  I was literally surrounded by nameless men and cocks and exploring hands.  My wide open pussy was pumped hard by many different cocks, with the men switching in and out at will and thrusting forcefully into my welcoming cunt.  The post-Gang Bang consensus was that six different men fucked me but I do not know for sure.  I could not keep track of the overpowering sensations and the assortment of cocks, sizes, thrusting techniques and rhythms.  At some point – just before cock number six - Nick joined me at my head and watched as the last man fucked me.  I felt thoroughly overpowered by the incredible overload of physical sensation and declared a stop to all activity and remarkably quickly, the room cleared.  I think this was when Nick went down on me to taste my thoroughly fucked pussy.

While I was utterly self-absorbed in my own Gang Bang extravaganza, Nick was fucking, licking, nibbling, sucking or being sucked by Nora and/or Madeline.  But honestly I do not know what exactly was taking place on the other side of the bed and am eager to read about it on Nick’s blog.  I know that there were other men involved with Nora and Madeline.  But selfishly, I was only able to focus on my own wild sexy ride.

Snippets of events during the Gang Bang stand out in my memory.  I remember that men were trying to find their respective cock’s way into my mouth but that I declined repeatedly.  Some men were more insistent than others, rubbing their cocks on my face and lingering near my lips just in case an opportunity to get sucked arose.  My hands stroking their cocks were simply not satisfactory for them.  While I thought it could have been fun to suck their cocks, I declined for several reasons.  First, I did not want to feel out of control and have someone thrust his cock down my throat; secondly, I also have no desire whatsoever to have anyone ejaculate on my face or in my mouth…and that includes drippy precum (despite the lauded health benefits of ejaculatory fluids for one’s complexion and as an antidepressant); and finally, I was wholly uncomfortable with the idea of sucking anonymous cocks!  After all, I do not know where they have been or how clean they were….I’ve been reading too much about HPV of the throat or oral gonorrhea.  That does no doubt raise the question of how I could let the same cocks into my pussy without reservation….ah, the double standards we live by.  But, in my defense, the cocks entering my body were condom clad. Plus, for me, giving oral sex is a more intimate sexual activity than fucking.

At one point I suddenly felt someone thrusting a finger rhythmically in and out of my ass. His action was unwelcome and he had not asked permission – a violation of basic Club rules.  Now, anal play is something that I have engaged in and very much enjoyed in the past with a very select few trusted partners.  However, it is not something that I welcome in the Club environment with strangers whether it be a little finger up the ass or a cock, and certainly never without permission. One of my wildest fantasies involves multiple men in multiple orifices in a male dominated Gang Bang scenario. But that is a fantasy that is not yet ripe…and may never be.  I reached down and placed my hand on his and shook my head slightly.  He got the message and removed his finger from my anus immediately.

One additional powerful memory was olfactory. Two men were sharing more body odor that I wished to partake of.  In both instances the men were by my head and as they reached across me I got a whiff of a malodorous scent wafting from under their arms.  I wish I could call it masculine and musky but frankly, it was a bit repulsive and just smelled like they needed a good shower and a stronger deodorant.  And this links back to my previous comment on cleanliness and blowjobs.  Soooo, for the next Gang Bang I will have to take a stronger proactive stance on distinctive unsexy body odor.

The Gang Bang was phenomenally exciting, an absolute blast, an erotic fantasy come true, but extraordinarily intense.  I needed a serious break to retreat and regroup.  After slipping on my dress and boots I left the room to try to find a bit of space – mental if not physical, as the Club was rockin’ with loud music and full of people.   I was standing next to the water cooler when an attractive younger man appeared next to me and said, “You were incredible in there.”   I was taken by surprise because I was seeking solitude and anonymity - in my head at least – but obviously I was delusional to think I could find mental seclusion in a crowed Club having just fucked a variety of men that were surely standing in the vicinity – never mind the people who had watched me fuck these men!  Unfortunately, I was utterly unable to engage with him at all as I was too deep in my own mind at that moment and was feeling more vulnerable than I had expected.  I was able to thank him for his comment and moved away without delay.  I went directly to Nick, my home base…though I watched the other guy over Nick’s shoulder.  I think it was David whom I met on my last visit to the Club…but can’t be sure.  I was too overwhelmed to be able to focus my energy anywhere but on my own equilibrium.  I was probably rude, but my reaction was without mal intent.

Nick and I stood by the fishbowl window as Ron, Nora and Madeline wrapped up their sexploits in the playroom.  Ron suggested we head downstairs for a group shower, which sounded like a spectacular idea following such a frenzied copulatory experience.  In the large multi-head shower we were all soaping up, rinsing off, and sliding our hands up and down each other’s exposed flesh.  Everything and everyone was warm and slippery and enjoyable.  This was my debut shower with a collection of naked bodies – two men and three women.  As we washed away the physical and emotional (for me) residue of our earlier sexual encounters, my husband commanded me to bend over…which was not his usual communicative style.  I complied and he fucked my pussy from behind as the warm water cascaded down on my bare back while the other three watched – I was holding onto Ron to keep my balance (which often eludes me after intense sex) – I may have sucked on Ron’s cock at this point as well.  I have a memory of being fucked while sucking on a cock, but cannot place it in the night and know the options were few since Ron and Nick were the only cocks that I would orally entertain on this particular night.  After substantial pleasurable thrusting, Nick pulled out and Madeline said, “That was beautiful.”

After dressing we sought nourishment – well most folks did, I can never eat on these sex intensive nights! We all sat together in a booth in the traditional MFM, or FMF fashion. I was sandwiched between Ron and Maarten, who I was reasonably confident, was one of the men I fucked during the Gang Bang.   Both Ron and Maarten were stroking my thighs.  Ron’s hand drifting ever closer to my pussy while Maarten’s hand was resting high on my thigh just under the edge of my skirt.  I did not encourage Maarten but had Ron whispering in my ear again just how much fun Maarten can be to fuck.  My hand was alternately on Ron’s thigh or cock.  Meanwhile Nick was between Nora and Madeline.  At various times I could see the ladies touching Nick and his hands between their legs. Everyone was having fun teasing and tantalizing one another and before I knew it the six of us were headed to the more remote of the downstairs back playrooms for another round of amazing sex!

The atmosphere of the secluded, aurally muted play space and our aroused moods made for some excellent slow erotic play.  The fucking was still fucking, but the flow in and out of erotic moments and rotation of partners was soothing and relaxing.  I felt like I was in a cosmic time warp, everything felt to me as if moments had slowed down and were being stretched.  We had all had some great sex earlier during the Gang Bang and it had served to make me exceptionally receptive to more erotic touch.  I existed on the edge of ecstasy for what seemed like hours.  Fucking, sucking, fingering just made me climax over and over again.  Just as I would start to settle and feel like slipping off into dreamland, either Ron or Maarten would begin touching me again and I would begin to climax anew.  At one point I had to leave to use the ladies – which only requires one to wear shoes….but I put on my dress as well…I am still not up to strutting through the Club in the nude!  When I returned to the play space I was not eager to jump back onto the bed.  I stretched and watched the continued tender, almost intimate, languid erotic play of the three men and two women.  Ron joined me in my position at the foot of the bed and began ardently kissing me, and the next thing I knew his fingers were on my G-Spot and I was squirting while standing.  Once again he took me from zero to climax in mere moments.  More fucking on the bed, more G-Spot climaxes and more squirting followed, all of which at some point or another, were induced by each of the three men, Nick included. I left a huge wet spot on the bed, which always surprises me since I do not yet have any control over squirting.  I do not know when I will squirt.  It always sneaks up on me.  

I felt thoroughly and gratifyingly fucked by the end of the night having been well and truly fucked and fingered by Ron and Maarten in addition to the earlier Gang Bang extravaganza. Maarten was a unexpectedly good fuck – which I would never have guessed based on appearances or hardware, though I had been told repeatedly by Ron and Nora - and he was able to make me climax repeatedly while fucking me hard.  He enticed my cunt to squeeze and grab his cock enthusiastically begging for more pleasure…and this was at the end of a long successful night of fucking! My pussy just seemed insatiable! Ron and Maarten were alternately able to just keep ramping me up and making me come all over again. I was at their mercy and my orgasmic desire was exponential.

Later back at the hotel, Nick referred to me as the ‘Energizer Bunny’. He said it was amazing because I could just keep going and going with no end in sight.  This sexual orgasmic potential is an amazing part of being a woman!  I just wish Nick and I had taken the non-monogamous path from the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment