Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

October 12th, My Hotwife Debut!



Ready to head to the club!
After months of discussion with my husband about an open marriage, I am heading out alone to a swinger's club to see where it leads me.  I am ready and feeling good...if not nervous in an excited, trepidatious kind of way.  I have a sexy dress, cool boots and the confidence and attitude that says I am more than ready to make this move.

This is my first experience at a swinger’s club and my first experience stepping outside my monogamous marriage.  I had a great time!! I was pretty nervous about going but really enjoyed myself.  Let me try to tell you about my experience. I went there pretty early and had a tour by a really nice man.  Everyone on the staff was very nice and made me feel comfortable.  It was interesting because during the tour – as a clearly single woman - I was being watched like a hawk by some of the other guests.  The minute the tour was over they immediately came up to me.  I was polite but not so interested.  It took a bit of effort to extract myself.  It was a new experience for me since I have not had that sort of experience in my life since before marriage.  It was nice to feel appealing.  Around this time I passed a couple that I thought was Ron and Nora – I just had a feeling – so I went down to the bar and asked if they were they.  And sure enough, it was they and they were wondering the same about me.  All three of us must have been giving off Kelly vibes or something – and though I have only seen Kelly once, it seemed that Nora resembled her a touch.  So we met and chatted.  It was clear pretty early that Ron was interested by his physical presence well in my personal space. It would hardly have been possible for him to be any closer.  We went from chatting to a conversation on limits very quickly.  We were standing upstairs when an amazing woman started pole dancing for her man….and then climbing on top of him on the sofa.  She was an absolute delight to watch and I could not take my eyes off of her or wipe the permanent smile off my face…I imagine it was very obvious how hot I thought that whole pole-dancing scene was. This is when Ron leaned over and asked me my limits. Honestly, I found all the sights to be delightfully refreshing, open and honest.  But the question threw me a bit, because I do not know what my limits are.  I know what I am comfortable with in general – which is most things.  But, in this environment with people I do not know…well, I realized that I did not know how to answer the question.  I do not know what I said.  I do know that I made it clear that condoms were a requirement but other than that I really don’t know what I might have said.  When we moved away from the pole dancing Ron and Nora hooked up with a couple that they know – Ken and Rebecca.  It was clear that the two couples had plans to play.  Ron kept telling me that I would like Ken – Nora did.  The five of us stayed upstairs watching nude and near nude women dancing in the cage.  It was interesting to watch – but I find the pole dancing to be way more sensuous.  I enjoyed watching as Nora and Rebecca teased each other’s nipples with cold hands and ice as an intrigued 20-something man looked on.  It was really amusing to watch them tease each other and tease him by virtue of proximity, as well.  Meanwhile the room was getting crowded and Ken was getting closer and closer to me.  I went to the ladies and had the interesting experience of walking by the windows and open curtains to see other groups of people engaged in sex of all kinds.  I would love to have stayed and watched but it was already very crowded and not so easy to see.  I am guessing that I am more of a voyeur than I realized!  I found it funny that most of the people watching were men.  I heard some of them ask permission to join and get turned down.  I would love to have had a chance to watch more.  When I got back the two couples said they were going to play and asked if I wanted to join or watch.  I opted to watch.  We found a room downstairs. 

As soon as we entered the room (downstairs in the back – the only remaining open room) all four strip off their clothes immediately and the men dove into the ladies pussies.  They got straight down to business.  No preambles at all.  Nora and Rebecca were touching each other’s breasts as best they could in their positions.  Ken was closest to where I was sitting.  He pointedly reached out to me on several occasions.  After a while he looked over at me and locked eyes – I know that I must have looked tremendously lustful….I am a terrible liar because my face tells all.  My body and eyes must have been screaming with unmistakable desire.  He invited me to join again while touching me.  I rubbed my hand up his arm and shoulder and realized I could not pass up this opportunity to jump in feet first.  So I leaned over and removed my boots (I love these boots!  They are now my ‘fuck me’ boots). I stood up, which drew the immediate full attention of all four who watched me remove my dress.  Nora asked me to lean over her so she could remove my bra and Ken slipped my panties down….and then he had to rescue Nora’s failed attempt at my bra (apparently bra removal is a male specialty!) It was amusing.  This is where is got a bit overwhelming for me. Nora immediately slid her hand between my legs and announced that I was very wet.  Then all four of them were instantly touching me in one place or another and I do not know who was touching me where or doing what. It was a lot for me – both the physical sensation and the lack of…I don’t know what to call it…foreplay would be the wrong word, but some sort of gradual build up/progression.  Then Ken told me that Rebecca wanted to lick my pussy and had me lay back on the bed….and she did….a new experience for me.  Now, honestly, it was not a bad experience but then again it was not a good experience either.  I think I will hold any opinions on bi-sexual activity until a later date.  Ken on the other hand was very, very good at oral/manual as was Ron.  The seemingly rapid swapping of partners and positions was a bit confusing for me.  It was hard for me to focus with changes that I did not anticipated at moments that sometimes surprised me. But, I do not know the rhythm of these things.  I did not touch or lick Rebecca’s pussy (nor Nora’s)…..not quite sure I am ready…..but I did have the opportunity to touch, lick, suck and bite her nipples.  Which was fun. Interestingly she liked to disassociate herself from the action by saying things like ‘bite that nipple’ as opposed to ‘my’ or ‘fuck that pussy’ – like is belongs to someone else??  (FYI – Nora was sidelined early in the activity by a strained muscle– she mostly watched). Ron presented himself in such as way for me to be able to stroke his cock and, if I wanted, to take him in my mouth.  I know that he wanted me to, but I did not.  I was confused by my reaction to the opportunity to suck his cock.  I enjoy sucking on a cock but I found myself very hesitant in this situation and passed.  Ron asked me if I wanted to be fucked…having seen and touched him I knew that I wanted to feel him inside me.  He was respectful of my wishes to use a condom and fucked me…enough for me to know that I would have liked a whole lot more.  But, Ken was to do the same,  which I was fine with.  But, I enjoyed Ron much more.  So Ken was fucking me and Ron was fucking Rebecca doggy style.  Her face was over my body; she was alternating between sucking and nibbling my breasts and yelling out “fuck that pussy” and then she pretty much collapsed on me.  It was amusing!  Then they switched again and Ron used some toys on me and I watched as Ken fucked Rebecca next to me.  After that everyone needed a rest. I decided to go out and dressed.  It was just Ken, Nora and myself in the room at that point.  So, I am completely dressed except for my panties and Nora once again reaches between my legs an pronounces that I am very wet and must be ready to go again to which Ken decides to start kissing me deeply and investigating my level of wetness.  At that point I extricate myself.  I think I had had enough and felt overwhelmed.  Plus I do not think I really liked Nora just reaching like she seems to like to do.  I headed to the ladies and had to pass through a very crowded dance floor, which led to a lot more attention…especially since I was carrying my panties in my hand.

After that, we ate a bit and I really felt the need to be away from everyone.  Ron could sense that I was feeling squirrelly but he thought I was scoping out other guys.  I decided to walk around a bit just to see what was going on.  I went up stairs for a few minutes but got stopped so often by various men that I decided that it would just be better to head out.  I had had an overdose of sensory and emotional input already and did not think I could handle anything else…even something as simple as someone hitting on me. So I went down stairs to get ready to go and found Nora and Ron doing the same.  They were kind enough to give me a ride back to my hotel.

I have had a million thoughts since then. I felt fine about what happened and did not feel bad in any way.

Other thoughts that I feel a little uncomfortable about….Ron and Nora are quite a bit older than me.  Sooooo, perhaps wrongly, I felt a bit odd about Ron’s age.  I know that is stupid, but I had a moment of feeling like my father was in the room.  I do not know where it came from.  I also found that I was not especially attracted to Nora.  She is definitely fun to hang out with and a really nice person but I do not really think I want to be intimate with her.  I would like to be with Ron again sometime though, despite what I just said!  I wonder how you navigate couples? And how would I go about adding myself to another couple for play?  

I also found that there were a lot of younger guys that were interested in me.  Now, I am definitely more attracted to mature men...but it is a bit like candy when hot younger men are interested! I mean I NEVER thought that would happen!  How does a woman go about initiating?  They say variety is the spice of life…

I felt oddly comfortable at the swinger’s club.  I may just be projecting, but it seemed to me to be a very honest place. There were not pretenses.  A lot of people were there for sex – first hand or vicariously. Everyone knew it and everyone accepted it and it was perfectly ok.  There is no dancing around the subject, as it is front and center everywhere you look.  I loved how open and honest it all felt.

And to be honest myself….I left the club, went back to the hotel, had a lousy night sleep and woke excited and looking forward to going back again.  I can’t wait to go back (or to another nearby club) and open the door to a whole additional set of sexual experiences.  I am almost craving it.

I Skyped with my husband early the next morning to tell him of my sexcapades and my first experience stepping outside of our marriage. I started off something like this "...I fucked two men I just met and had my first bi-sexual experience.  And...just typing this is making me horny as hell. " You can read his reaction on his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment