Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 10th, GB2 - AKA My Mother’s Day Present


For Mother’s Day my husband, who was out of the country, sent me off to the Swingers Club for a Gang Bang.  He arranged for a hotel room and made sure that my absolute favorite extracurricular sex partner and his wife would be present and told me to have a great time! Really!! No joke.  How many husbands would do that??  And OH what a GREAT time I had!

No sooner had I arrived at the club with Ron and Nora, we went upstairs and Nora said “Watch my wine!” and BAM she was off.  She headed straight into the fishbowl room – window and door wide open – and climbed onto the bed and started to play.  There were two couples already engaged in various sexual acts and one of the ladies was Madeline whom I saw most recently at the amazing Gang Bang in March.  Nora seemed to know everyone and she dove in headfirst.  I looked through the glass to see Nora leaning over Madeline kissing dark mustached Daryl while he thrust his fingers deeply and rhythmically in her pussy. Her pussy was on full display to those of us watching through the window. With his free hand Daryl was waving to Ron and I to join the party while his partner, Melanie, was ardently sucking his cock.  Ron asked if I wanted to join in…and yes, I did, but I wanted to finish my wine first and get my bearings. After a few minutes, Ron and I joined the group just as Daryl and Melanie were coming out for a break but they promised to come back soon.  We took their space on the bed and added a couple of towels to cover the immense wet spot Melanie had produced from her orgasmic squirting.

As I lay back, Ron went straight for my G-Spot and I was on cloud nine.  I felt a burst of intense pleasure emanate from my pussy and radiate through out my pelvic region.  Each G-Spot climax expanded the exquisite pleasure further and further through out my ravenous body.  I squirted with each climax adding to the already wet bed.  With six naked bodies on the bed it was a bit hard to keep track of everything going on!  Being Gang Bang night with a wide open door, there were horny men beginning to filter into the room. On the far side of the bed I could see that Nora was getting fucked over and over again by a variety of men.  She was clearly having a great time getting fucked hard by these men.  One man gently flogged her and she seemed to like it.  I was watching her be directive and telling men to “fuck” her and “give it to” her and to “let it loose now”.  It was intriguing and educational to watch her expressive enthusiasm and directive commands. 

Meanwhile Ron shifted to allow other men access to my body.  I was sandwiched between Madeline and the wall with Ron squeezed in between and his cock in my mouth.  Daryl and Melanie returned to the group and climbed onto the bed.  Daryl dove face first between my legs to eat my pussy.  Melanie was doggy style getting slammed hard by Ron.  Every few minutes Melanie would ask Daryl, “Can I come yet?”  And he would answer her with a simple, “No, not yet.”  And she would moan in frustration and continue fucking.  This exchange went on repeatedly, probably five or six times before Daryl said, “Yes, you can come.” And then Melanie had a great bucking climax and melted onto the belt and her partner completely sated.   I was intrigued by this unique dynamic between Daryl and Melissa.  She gave him the authority to allow or disallow her orgasms while fucking him or other people.  And she actually did as she was told like a good submissive would. I wondered who derived the greatest pleasure from the exchange – Melissa because she gave control of her sexual response to her partner and was at his mercy, or Daryl because he could control her pleasure while she fucked another man and could choose to give Melissa the permission she sought to orgasm or not.  I am not sure that I would wish to limit or restrict my carnal responses or submit control over something so raw and profoundly, savagely mine to another person.

In succession, three different men had a go at pleasing me orally and digitally.  Lamentably, I had fallen back into my cerebral self and was having a bit of trouble focusing on the pleasure that I could derive from their actions as opposed to the analytical exposition going on in my head of their sucking, licking, tonguing, and fingering techniques and degree of perceived pleasure received on my part resulting from each action.  With three men fingering and eating me back to back, it served as an interesting comparison.  Different facial hair – some soft, some tickly and some down right prickly; diverse mouth, lip and tongue textures – firm to nearly mushy, heated to almost undetectable, passionate to seemingly rote; distinctive size and shape fingers – slender and pokey to thick and brawny; and unique finger thrusting techniques all in such a close time proximity made for an interesting comparative study….only I was at a Swinger’s Club and was supposed to focus on pleasure and getting off!.  In all honesty, I lost myself in my mind and did not enjoy the moment for what it was.  It was pleasant but not earth shattering in any way.   A solid hard fuck by a big throbbing cock would have shaken me out of my head, but it was not yet to be and I was completely unable to ask for it!

I yearn for vaginal penetration by hard, sizeable, competent cocks that can fill my pussy and fuck me thoroughly and voraciously, repeatedly bringing me to climax until my body shutters and bucks with orgasmic rapture.  Even so, Ron’s fingers on my G-Spot and what he can do to my body with just his hand in my pussy is utterly irresistible and virtually the height of orgasmic ecstasy.  My G-Spot orgasms with Ron are absolute body-encompassing, phenomenal climactic events and the more I get, the more easily I climax and ejaculate, and the more I long for his fingers inside me.  I absolutely crave it.  No question about it.  But the majority of men do not come close to producing the utterly raw orgasmic response that Ron does – though a select few club fucks have come close. So, I generally am much happier to have a hard cock pounding away at my cunt than anonymous fingers exploring my pussy in vain.  And while oral on my pussy alone can be delightfully pleasant, it is almost unheard of to bring me to an orgasm…never mind anything earth shattering!

After a general lull in the action in the fishbowl, I disengaged with a man who had been sucking and fingering my pussy.  It was going nowhere for me with my mind in its cerebral state anyway.  We all decided to take a break and get a snack.  Ron and I headed to the shower to rinse off and then joined Nora and Madeline at the table.  As I sat down, Nora asked me how may cocks I had had and I said “None.”  She was shocked!!  I told her that my pussy had plenty of mouths and fingers, but NO cocks.  Nora knows that I love cock and that I am not ever entirely satiated without it.  We talked about strategies for how I can better communicate my need to get fucked to the men that are seeking to play with me.  Communication is phenomenally important especially in the world of non-monogamy – both with one’s spouse as well as with the potential plethora of extramural sex partners.  But, when I am fucking - one way or another – I have a brain disconnect that limits my ability to find the words I need to communicate an idea and then actually express myself.  Figuring out what I want, locating the words inside my head and then forming the words and getting them out of my mouth, significantly distracts me from the sexual act at hand and causes me to mentally disengage with the pleasure that I am experiencing.  And typically the pleasurable moment is irretrievably lost as a result. 

After our intermission we headed back upstairs.  Somewhere along the way I lost Ron and was navigating the scene as an apparent single woman. As a result the male and female attention that I garnered took a rather dramatic upswing almost instantaneously.  I had several attractive women approach me smiling flirtatiously asking about my leopard print sleeveless dress. I smiled warmly enjoying their attentions but was uninterested in a new bi-sexual experience on this night…I needed to get fucked by some hard cocks and Gang Bang night was an excellent night to do just that!  I leaned over the balcony rail scanning the writhing dance floor below and without preamble the black man next to me said, “You wanna go into a room with me and my buddy?”  While I appreciated his directness, it would have been nice if he had said a little more than essentially asking me if I would go fuck him.  And to be perfectly fair, I have fucked men just on the basis of having my legs spread and my juicy pussy open as an invitation and their hard condom-clad cocks being next in line.  I could not even tell you how many cocks were in my cunt or who they belonged to after the Gang Bang in March – so who am I to get picky about a man effectively asking me to fuck him and his friend? At least he was up front.  Maybe next time I will take up men on that kind of offer.  It is after all an honest proposal for a sexual exchange, which is what I am at the Club for in the first place.

When I turned to my left I saw Ron standing near.  He was happy to be by my side but is always also respectful and aware that I may wish to go off in my own direction when opportunities arise.  And at some point I am very likely to do just that, but Gang Bang night was not a night where I was comfortable being left to my own devices.  Gang Bang night is one where a trusted partner and his wife are valuable companions!  Ron and I decided to go find a room and get the Gang Bang ball rolling.  I also saw a tall intriguing 40-something man whose eyes easily revealed his attraction to me.  He wanted to introduce me to his wife…but she seemed not to be nearby – leaving me wondering if I was a potential playmate for his wife, for him or both.  He radiated an energy and feel that unquestionably peaked my interest.  I told him that Ron and I were going to find a room but that he and his wife were welcome to join us.  He smiled and leaned down a few inches and gave me a tempting, provocative kiss that sent a tingle directly to my groin.  He said he could not come without consulting his wife, which is perfectly laudable.  I hoped he would come, find and fuck me at some point in the evening!

Ron and I found a back windowless room that was freshly made and ready for a romp with two unopened condoms tossed onto the clean sheet. We deliberately left the door wide open.  As we entered the room and began disrobing there were people beginning to peer into the room to see what was on offer.  One man who had intermittently watched me engage with several men earlier in the evening entered the room and asked to watch again.  Ron and I both affirmed that he was welcome to watch.  With that he sat down on the chair in the room and shut the door.  Both Ron and I said, “No, we want the door open.” The man seemed a bit disoriented by our demand to leave the door open but then remained seated and began to watch us a bit like a live performance – which I suppose it was! Ron and I began to touch each other desirously, kissing passionately and grabbing hungrily and quickly lying back on the bed for a more thorough fuck.  Ron slid his fingers into my eager moist pussy and I was climaxing almost instantly, squirting and making my own wet spot on the clean sheets.  Ron brought my G-Spot to orgasm repeatedly and my entire body melted into the ecstatic sensation that emanated from inside my pussy and coursed through my entire body.  After allowing me to revel in the euphoric sensation, Ron moved around to taste my pussy and my recently released juices while allowing me access to his hard cock.  In this aptly named ‘69’ position we tasted, licked, nibbled and sucked each other.  His cock was engorged and my mouth eagerly took him inside.  My face and lips took pleasure in the feel of his cock rubbing up against my skin, which made me want to suck on him more and longer.  During all this I would glance toward the chair and door at sporadic intervals.  Curiously the man who asked to watch was there one minute, gone the next, back the next, and gone again.  He seemed to drift in and out of the door repeatedly and randomly.  It was most peculiar.  He had been invited to join in the sexual extravaganza earlier in the evening and had declined repeatedly.

Before I knew it, there were men asking to touch and fuck me.  Once again, I was baffled by events and cannot give an accurate accounting of what took place.  I know I was fucked a lot.  First, I know that Ron fucked me thoroughly and got the ball rolling.  I remember that Ron stayed with me on my right side and made sure that men wore condoms.  He also checked in with me often to make sure I was okay.  I am not sure when Nora joined us, but she was in the room as well but not on the bed, rather sitting in a chair next to the bed and door to the room.  She was sucking cocks to get them hard before they fucked me.  I recall that I had declined to give blowjobs.  I enjoy sucking on cocks, but I want to at least know whom they belong to before taking them in my mouth.  The Gang Bang scenario does not really give me that luxury. I could not even reliably say how many men I fucked never mind what they looked like or who they were!  I think the other club is much more conducive to me for wanting to take a man I have just met into my mouth.  This club seems a little bit edgy on the trust factor and I do not have a base level of trust in any of the men that line up at the door waiting for a fuck on Gang Bang night.

We were in a back upstairs room off a small hall nearest the ladies room. I was lying back on the spacious bed with my head toward to corner of the room and my pussy facing the open door with my legs spread wide while my pussy eagerly took one cock after another.  Afterward Ron told me that I was fucked nine times including him once and one guy twice.  I had no idea that I fucked the same guy twice. In all honesty, I can only remember a few of the more notable men.  The best anonymous fuck was a powerfully built Mexican guy that Ron and Nora knew and said was a good fuck.  His hard cock thrust vigorously and skillfully into my wanton pussy. I could feel his muscular arms and thighs beneath my fingers and hands as he road me hard.  He made my pussy grab his cock with pleasure and I climaxed forcefully several times. 

Another man wanted me to ask him to fuck me.  I did as he asked and he climbed on top and fucked me while always holding the condom on his penis.  He told me what a “bad girl” I was while he smiled and jammed his cock in and out of my pussy.  Because he was holding his hand between my body and his, rather than feel him fucking me I felt his knuckles rammed up against my pussy.  It was not the greatest sensation but I suppose he was afraid the condom might fall off or something.  In any event, he was a short-lived fuck and climaxed exceedingly swiftly. 

I can still smell the coconut fragrance from a diminutive, sinewy Polynesian man with long black hair.  He fucked me with a physical intensity and tangible proximity that was not present with the other unknown men.  My hands explored his muscular back, arms and thighs and my tactile senses were intrigued by his unique vigor that I could feel just by touching his body. He seemed astonished that I actually spoke with him briefly while he was ramming his cock into me to tell him that he smelled exotic and tropical.  He did not respond but fucked me harder until he climaxed.  And then he buried his face in my hair at the crook of the right side of my neck and ravenously kissed and nuzzled my neck – long enough for me to briefly wonder if he was going to leave a mark - and then he hastily disengaged and left directly. He was unique in the anonymous series being the only man to share any physical touch that could be perceived as affectionate…even if fleeting.

I think the last fuck in the series was a man who referred to himself as Randy Rabbit (obviously a pseudonym). Nora had fucked him earlier in the evening and by all appearances had a good time.  And now it was my turn.  He liked to be chatty while fucking away.  I, for one, am not a good talker while being fucked.  It distracts from my orgasmic focus.  But he was feeling social and was chatting away. It was a nice fuck but because I could not lose myself in my head due to all the talking, I could not take myself to that blissfully ecstatic carnal place where I longed to reside.

At one point an older gentlemen (whom I did not fuck but who did taste my pussy and awkwardly rammed his fingers inside my cunt with less than desirable skill) asked me what my Gang Bang record was.  I thought it was a bit of an odd question because I had never really considered myself fucking a series of men for a numerical goal, per se.   I suppose it was kind of like asking me how big of a slut I am and his voice did reveal a hint of the slightest edge of a derogatory tone when he asked.  But, honestly, I do not look at it in those terms at all.  I love to be well and truly fucked and I usually find myself wanting more and more even after I am fucked silly.  So, for me the adage of ‘the more the merrier’ is totally true.  I love the idea of being fucked over and over and over and over again by as many men as can continue to bring me to orgasm. My orgasms just seem to build on each other over the course of an evening and now I realize just how earth shattering they can get if I keep on fucking!   Each sexual encounter is a prelude to even better orgasms because my body just becomes more ramped up and utterly lascivious.  And my recent discovery of the insanely carnal pleasures of Gang Bang fucking is overwhelming.  I enjoy being fucked by men with hard libidinous cocks that I do not know, one after the other.  There is no need for niceties and formalities, just hard enthusiastic cocks to fill my fantastically orgasmically hungry pussy.  Gang Bangs have been a powerful sexual fantasy for me for as long as I can remember. 

But, all good things must come to an end.  I decided to call quits to the sexual extravaganza as a foreign man was waiting for a turn but refusing to comply with the nudity requirement.  If I am naked and fucking, the owner of the cock must also be naked.  I heard Nora explain several times to this man that he must undress.  He seemed to either ignore her or simply not understand.  Whatever the case, I did not wish to engage with him – clothed or not.  Additionally there was another man waiting in the wings and either Ron or Nora asked him if he was going to take a turn with me.  He said something to the effect of, “I am still considering it.”  Well, if a man is ambivalent about fucking me then he is not fucking me.  I am not waiting around while he debates his options.  Either fuck me now or move on!  My pussy and I are not catering to the undecided.  So, that was that.

Ron, Nora and I headed back to the same funky, functional motel after the Gang Bang.  And after a quick shower, we all settled in for the night in the king size bed with Ron firmly ensconced in the middle of Nora and myself.  “Settle in” might not be the best term since really Ron and I, with our almost electric physical chemistry, embarked on an immediate exceptional middle of the night fuck.  While I had, no doubt, been soundly fucked by an extensive variety of men and their generous cocks during the evening at the club, my body continued to pulse with an unrelenting desire and my pussy was raring to go for more, more, more.  Ron’s touch on my G-Spot sent my body singing with carnal euphoria and his full-bodied cock thrusting in my greedy pussy was the perfect night cap to an already robust sexual evening.  My senses still heightened from the evening’s sexcapades, I climaxed immediately and repeatedly. Try as I might to be still and quiet while Ron fucked me next to his sleeping wife, I was not especially successful.  I am baffled at her ability to sleep through our sexploits, though on this particular night, I was not entirely sure that she did sleep.

After a few hours of light sleep we woke for the day and Ron aroused my pussy with hot coffee kisses directly on my vulva and clitoris.  It was a bizarrely erotic and at times a physically heated sensation, and one that I took pleasure in.  Of course, I enjoyed it more given that it was followed up by a stellar morning fuck! What a phenomenal way to launch a fresh day.  And what an amazing Mother's Day gift from my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment