Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

BDSM Lite - An Early Valentine's Day Present


Nick blindfolded me with a navy blue silk scarf that I have had for 30 years and had me lay back and relax on the soft flaming red flannel sheets that I got us for Christmas to signify our new blazing hot sexual life. As an early Valentine’s Day present he cuffed me to the bed!  Wait, what?? Both wrists were bound firmly in soft fuzzy cloth cuffs so it was not at all uncomfortable but it was entirely secure.  I was not getting free - I was utterly vulnerable and completely at his mercy.  As I lay there bound and exposed I grew nervous contemplating what might come next. I had no idea what Nick was planning.  I could hear him moving about the room getting ready. In 20 years with Nick, I had not found myself in quite this kind of imposed acquiescent position; I was just beyond the edge of being mildly apprehensive.  BDSM and bondage in general have never been my thing, but then again I had no experience to judge by.   Suddenly I felt a hot drip of something on my body.  It was extremely hot for a flash of a second but cooled rapidly and then another and another.  Nick was dripping hot wax on my naked body one slow drip at a time.  It was hot enough to make me flinch as each drop of molten liquid hit my bare skin, but it was not especially painful and definitely got my interest.  The discomfort was disconcertingly erotic and piqued my heightened senses in anticipation and indeed eagerness for more.

I cannot recall what happened then, but the next vivid sensory memory I have is of Nick between my legs, my pussy moist and eager in anticipation. And then a flash of sharp pain emanated from between my legs.  Nick had slapped my bare, wet pussy hard.  Astonishingly hard!  He slapped my exposed pussy repeatedly and at unexpected intervals making me more than a little edgy in anticipation of the next stroke of his hand.  I was torn between not wanting the painful sensation and the idea than maybe I liked and wanted more.  Nick began finger fucking me and teased my G-Spot bringing me in the range of a G-Spot orgasm but not taking me quite there.  Then suddenly he stopped and left me on the bed alone.  I could here him rustling about and unfamiliar sounds…what was he doing??  The next thing I knew h e thrust an unfamiliar cock inside me and it was a bit ummm, cold!  Nick was wearing a strap-on dildo and fucking me with it.  It was a bit disconcerting because I could feel the dildo ramming into me but I could also feel his cock hitting my perineum. The dildo felt good but was no match for a rock hard big cock….maybe we can upgrade to a more substantial cock attachment for the strap-on! And then wham a hard slap on the ass! A few minutes later the strap-on was gone and he was fucking me himself with a Screaming O multi-speed vibrating cock ring on his erect cock.  Now I have to say that the idea of cock rings and their erection maintenance function hold appeal, but the vibration was distracting for me!  I got confused – should I be focusing on the thrusting of the cock in my cunt or should I be concentrating on my clit and the arousing vibrations?  I am not the best multi-tasker when my aroused pussy is the center of attention.

While I was clearly energized and pleasantly agitated, Nick took the G-Spot dildo and began to work my G-Spot.  It was amazingly intense because I was already very aroused and it did not take much to get my G-Spot to all but scream with pleasure.  The focused attention that my G-Spot was receiving was on target yet exceedingly intense. It was driving me unbelievably crazy but yet I could not relax enough to reach orgasm and squirt.  The stimulation was unbelievably pleasurable and almost more than I could stand.  I was vocal similarly to my last G-Spot encounter at the club, but I could not reach an ultimate climax.   It was incredible.  I finally asked Nick to stop. I was so good and intense that I just could not take any more. 

This was the best sex night that Nick and I had had in years!!!  I am looking forward to him coming home from Africa so we can go for a repeat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment