Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

February 15th, Sexy Weekend Adventures


As Nick and I find our way in this new non-monogamous paradigm, we have engaged in a lot of extraordinarily weighty and sometimes agonizing communications about our new lifestyle adventures and the fundamentals of our base relationship.  During these discussions, Nick expressed to me that he might feel more comfortable if he could get to know some of the people better – particularly Ron and Nora since I always have a great time when they are around.  He specifically suggested that we get together with Ron and Nora outside of the Club before our next sexy night out together as a couple after he returns from Africa.   I had not really been thinking along these lines.  It was easier for me to have a bifurcated life.  ‘Life as I know it’ being held separate from my crazy new ‘adventurous, non-monogamous, highly sexual life in the club.’  However, this separation has been stretched and encroached upon already by my Skype communications with Bill and my extra-Club visits with Kelly, which were at my initiative.  So, I wondered if Nick had a point and that I should make more of an effort to get to know people outside of the Club, to make heartfelt personal connections and maybe find genuine community.  I have always been reluctant to open up and share the inner me with anyone. This blog is one way that I am trying to be open – even if anonymously so. My tendency has always been to shut down or run when emotionally uncomfortable, so everything about this lifestyle and our new non-monogamous dynamics has really challenged my instincts as well as our marriage. With all this in mind I contemplated this weekend’s outing – a two-night adventure at two different Swingers Clubs in two different states.  It made sense for myself, Ron and Nora to share transport between clubs since we had the same weekend plans.  I had heard wonderful stories about people sharing hotel rooms after a night at the club, about great group breakfasts and wonderful conversations. And I wondered if this was something that I would enjoy doing – despite the introverted me who likes her own space, solitude and privacy. So I took a leap and challenged myself.  I invited Ron and Nora to share my motel room.

I arrived at the Swingers Club sometime after 10pm.  I drove over after checking into a motel with a gigantic glowing neon palm tree complete with a monkey scaling the tree trunk – tropicalesque, but a little too bawdy and not nearly warm enough…I am longing for the sultry tropical air and the warm humid breezes I left behind in Africa!  The motel was located in a bit of a sketchy area and the room was down right frigid with not nearly enough in the way of bedding beyond sheets and a paper-thin blanket. I began to think that inviting Ron and Nora to share the hotel room was an excellent idea – otherwise I might freeze!  Definitely an attention-grabbing start to what would indubitably be a pleasurable night. 

Ron and Nora arrived shortly after I did with Celeste, whom they had met the previous weekend - all bubbling over in her pink fairy tutu costume.  It was the Valentine’s Day party at the Club; pink and red lingerie were the costume du jour.  I reverted back to my Hotwife Debut dress…it did have a little pink in it.  I get enough attention in this club without putting myself on display in sexy red or pink lingerie….as thrilling and provocative as it might be, I just did not desire the added interest in my physical person!

Ron and I started off the night with a bang!  We quickly disappeared into the couple’s room to enjoy each other’s bodies. I felt myself relaxing and melting as Ron’s hands expertly explored my body and mine his.  Wasting no time, his fingers hastily slid into my impatient pussy and thrust against my lush G-Spot bringing me waves of ecstasy as he stimulated me to orgasm repeatedly with Ron-imposed pauses in between each climax. My overwhelming desire to be fucked by Ron expanded exponentially…as it always does.  Argh!  We were waylaid by the lack of a condom – while the Club provides free condoms in all the playrooms they are “one size fits most” so Ron supplies his own more size appropriate condoms.  Fortunately, Nora appeared just in the nick of time and happily went downstairs to retrieve condoms from their stockpile in the basement - Ron’s underground stash.  It took a bit of time for the condom to arrive, which also led to a bit of a mellowing of sexual tension.  I regret not proactively avoiding the sexual mellow, but the truth was we were both tired from a long week and a lot of driving.  And for the first time since we met in October, I experienced the libidinal effects of fatigue on Ron.  Like mere mortals, Ron gets tired too.  And in all honesty, I have continually been nothing short of amazed at Ron’s energy and sexual prowess.  So a slight lull in Ron’s energy was a very humanizing moment that made me consider beyond the sex and wonder how challenging his daily life may be.  

With condom in hand sexual desire overcame exhaustion. Ron and I fervently fucked with insatiable hands and fingers, engorged cock and ravenous mouths.  Ron pleasured me endlessly with his fingers in my cunt.  While Ron was pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy exciting my G-Spot, I was intrigued by a very sexy man standing at the foot of the bed explicitly watching Ron’s orgasmic power over me.  His eyes were compellingly intense as they stared directly into my blissfully orgasmic eyes and I could not turn my eyes away from his. He held my gaze for what seemed like a very long time as I climaxed under Ron’s phenomenally expert hands.  I do not know if Ron was aware that this man was watching us in our passionate sexual rapture.  In retrospect I wish I had invited him to join Ron and I.  A larger group sexual encounter could have taken the erotic experience to a naughtier and even more thrilling level.  But as yet, I have not found my sexual bearings strongly enough to invite new players onto my bed at the clubs– which is ironic because after the intense visual connection I would have eagerly fucked him if he had only asked.

Ron and I were resting on the futon-like bed and enjoying the afterglow of great sex when Celeste appeared at the foot of the bed.  She stood there chatting away with Ron so we invited her onto the bed.  She started to sit next to me but I directed her to the other side of Ron….Ron likes to be in the middle of two women, and really, what man wouldn’t?  But also, I was not entirely sure that I wanted her near me yet.  Her vibes were peculiar.  She saddled up next to Ron….and started talking.  And talking. And just kept on talking about WAY unsexy stuff.  She bitched and moaned about her roommate problems and her life in general.  No way was this even a little bit erotic and I was not going to allow her to muck up my perfectly sexy evening.  I bid them farewell and told them to have a good time and left the funky negativity that Celeste was spinning behind me. 

I wandered about the club for a while and surveyed the scene.  It was a crowded night and there was a strong frenetic sexual energy in the atmosphere as well as a lot of high school shenanigans by single men new to the scene as well as young partying couples who were voyeuristically titillated by risqué sexual displays and the promise of sexual gratification.  At one point as I navigated past the jam-packed dance floor toward the congested bar, I was grabbed around my waist by the hand and arm of an exceedingly youthful man.  Not subtly grabbed but quite physically and all encompassing owned for a split second.  I slipped away but was disconcerted that he would reach and presume to take so aggressively without even making eye contact or making any attempt at communication.  Not long after, the same evidently single man approached me and invited me to dance.  I accepted and danced with him for a song or two while watching him closely, gauging my interest and studying his youthfulness.  This night constituted his premier visit to the club and while the minimum age for entry is 21, I was not entirely convinced that he legitimately met the requirement.  I was probably his MILF wet dream.  I thought about how much sex with very young men would be fun or not and decided that this was not something I wanted to pursue tonight.  While I am sure that he could be amusing and enthusiastic, and maybe even rock hard and long lasting, I was not sure that I was ready to start on the path as a Cougar enjoying sex with ‘Cubs’ - men considerably my junior. 

It was not much later before his Cougar/MILF dream for the night came true with Celeste.  I found her upstairs on the mammoth, wide-open, well-lit orgy bed that was surrounded on three sides by a multitude of voyeurs bellied up to the orgy bar, which surrounds the bed. She was riding him for all he was worth and he was loving it!  So maybe I was a boring prude tonight…passing up what could be exhilarating sexual opportunities with tight young bodies, hard eager cocks and possibly even the pinnacle of my sexual experience…one never really knows!  But, for the first time, I was not feeling adventurous.  Nick and I had been having some rough conversations and painful growth moments related to our new open, non-monogamous marriage and the Swingers Lifestyle that damped my enthusiasm tonight despite being out with his endorsement.

As I trolled the club, I noticed an attractive younger man watching me.  David, I later learned his name, was a club volunteer tonight but was obviously interested in pursuing me.  Each time I was near he made serious eye contact and would become as chatty as he could be while working.  He danced with me and flirted before being pulled away for work.  I was having fun leading him on a bit, flirting and being suggestive.  I decided that while new sex partners were not on my agenda tonight that it would be great fun to just hang out, flirt, dance and be more aggressively open and suggestive than I usually am.  David headed back to work and I continued my prowl around the club.

Back upstairs Ron and I were watching the sexy pole dancing cum lap dances taking place over in the dark seating area by the pole.  There were a couple of very hot women confidently strutting their stuff – climbing, bending, flexing, twisting, wiggling, baring nearly all and then some - and making not only their partners desirous but also the voyeurs among us.  I am sure that Ron was enthralled by the views and I felt my breath quicken with sexual hunger as I watched.  Ron and I joined the group as a space vacated on the brown leather sofa.  We kissed and touched; I stroked his cock while we took in the erotic sights.  He finger fucked me and I may have even sucked on his cock briefly but found my self too enthralled with the views to really engage.  We were sitting next to a man whose voluptuous woman began to pole/lap dance for him. She had very robust breasts and a large tight ass.  Both physical attributes which she used to entice her partner….and us.  We watched as she lowered her pussy onto his subtly exposed cock and fucked him on the sofa next to us…at first facing him and then in reverse.  It was an incredibly beautiful and erotic sight and I wanted to stroke her glistening body. I asked if I could touch her before I reached out with my left hand and caressed her full-bodied tight ass and, when she turned around, her large breasts.  She felt delightful and I was tremendously interested in exploring her tempting body.

Later in the night I ran into Ted whom I had met at the club previously. I remembered him as cute, actively interested in me and as having imbibed in too much alcohol to entertain the idea of play.  It is simply not fun to fuck a man under the influence of alcohol – or mind altering drugs or cigarettes for that matter!  I want a sexual partner to be PRESENT and in the moment.  Anyway, Ted was still hot for me tonight and decidedly not under the influence.  However, I had already pretty much decided that I did not want to take the initiative to fuck new people tonight. I was already in a bit of an emotional funk that I could not shake. But, Ted was tenacious in his efforts to connect with me and to play, perhaps even overly eager.

Ted and I headed toward the dance floor for some sexy dancing.  While I was having fun dancing with Ted, I did not want him to get the idea that I was ‘with him’ – later in the evening one of his friends referred to me as ‘Ted’s girlfriend”…..which I did not appreciate in the slightest – so I think I was less than successful in my endeavor to keep him at arms length!  While dancing David passed by and looked disappointed to see me dancing with Ted.  I did not want either man to think I was a commodity to be possessed, even if only for a short while.  I grabbed David and pulled him in to dance with us.  I was tightly sandwiched between Ted and David, in a very eroctic way.  I could feel both men grinding into me as they moved to the music but with clear alternative agendas.  David’s cock bulged in his pants and pressed up against me as we danced.  He was undeniably hot for me.  After a few songs I broke off to cool down and found Ted trailing me.  He shifted to a complementary strategy of raving about my physical attributes.  It never hurts to have a man tell a woman that her body is ‘perfect’ but it is by no means a key to the treasure chest.  Aside from a series of compliments Ted struggled with conversation, resorted to male club-posturing to try and seal the deal. It was fun to talk to him and I turned his offers of play down at least twice but did let him know that I might be interested another time.  As he was leaving the Club he slipped me a Club card with his number, which I purposefully discarded at the end of the night.  

There were two burly, plaid-clad, twenty-something manly men hanging out at the far end of the bar scoping the dance floor as the crowds began to ease slightly.  I had seen them enter the Club together around the same time I arrived and had not seen them with anyone – man or woman - but each other for company the entire night.  I was curious about their story and approached.  It was their first time at a swingers club and they were working hard to be ultra-cool.  And they were rabidly hungry to participate in the carnal recreation that was evident all around but were firmly rooted in the typical club scene machismo and had not the slightest appropriate thought for how to gain access to the pleasures that awaited.  Next to us a curvy, sexy woman in revealing red lingerie was swaying erotically as another woman caressed and nibbled on her exposed breasts slowly moving down and tasting her hungry wet pussy.  The men seemed non-pulsed by the scorching hot scene –  scorching hot even by my estimation - but it clearly ramped up their desire as they circled me like vultures and moved closer in cornering me against the bar.  One with his arm domineeringly (without my invitation, subtle or overt) wrapped around my waist.  They began to pepper me with questions….Did I come alone? Was this my first time?  Had a fucked tonight?  Do I usually fuck at the Club? How many men had I fucked?  And the litany continued until they tried to persuade me to take them to a room and fuck them. After all, I was obviously a wanton woman who would be gratified and satisfied by their hard cocks, apparent superior sexual prowess, and staying power to satisfy any sex starved woman (because surely I was sex starved?).  As one of them told me, his cock is always rock hard and goes on and on to thoroughly satisfy any woman.  And this is the way to get a woman – horny or otherwise – to fuck them?  It is no wonder they were holding up the bar when the crowds were dissipating.  Grandiose promises of carnal bliss or not, I was sorely underwhelmed and found my way out of their menacing clutches.   A positive, vigorous attitude and engaging personality are at least as important – if not significantly more important – than mere physical sexual attributes and theirs was an absolute anti-aphrodisiac.

I found Ron and Nora sitting at the back of the couples’ room…her hand stroking his gorgeous cock and his fingers inside her pussy.  They were both watching an astounding, petite, muscular young woman fucking her man with near supremacy.  He was prostrate doing little to nothing while she moved flowingly and continuously, shifting positions frequently, fucking him while maintaining amazing physical control over her body in space as well as on top of her partner.  She did graceful powerful full squats over him; repeatedly taking his cock deep into her cunt over and over again without ever actually touching him anywhere beyond his cock.  She had incredible balance and corporeal power.  Intrigued by the unique sexual coupling on display, I joined Ron and Nora and watched, as well.  Ron continued to touch his wife and slid his hand between my legs as well. It was sexually compelling to gaze at a room full of couples entwined in animalistic sex while having his hand on my pussy.  However, after declining an opportunity to fuck Ron (what was I thinking?!), I found myself enjoying sucking on his cock for a good long while as he stood before me and continued to observe and enjoy the variety of sounds, shapes, sizes and sexual encounters displayed in every direction the eye could see. 

Nora was really tired and I could see her heart was not into hanging out at the Club. And I was not quite myself.  So we decided to call it a night. But, first, Ron and Nora had to collect Celeste.  Rounding up Celeste turned out to be quite an undertaking!  She was off in the throes of sexual pleasure.  While waiting downstairs David optimistically informed me that he was off duty from his volunteer responsibilities and asked me to join him for some serious play.  I was theoretically interested, but thought we were getting ready to leave – having no concept for how long Celeste’s current fuck would take.  Instead, I sat with Nora and David and talked….and talked…and talked.  Wow!  What could Celeste be doing all that time?!  David asked for my telephone number to call me so we could get to know each other.  I declined saying that I would be interested in seeing him again at the club, but that my husband and I were not interested in extra-Club contact.  Trying to be social and chatty, I asked David what he does for a living.  He said, “Is that your way of trying to figure out how much money I make?”  I was taken aback by his acerbic retort and responded that not only was I not digging for his finances, but that it was entirely irrelevant to me since I was only interested in the physical play within the confines of the Club and certainly nothing beyond the Club doors.  I was simply trying to make conversation.  After all, great sex really has nothing to do with income level.  

Eventually, Celeste resurfaced and we all headed back to the hotel for the night.  I had never been quite sure about who would end up in the hotel room and was not terribly surprised that Celeste would be joining us since she was with Ron and Nora for the evening…but I was not thrilled given the remaining vibes that I felt following the unsexy episode with her earlier in the evening.  Prior to heading to the hotel, Nora inquired about the sleeping arrangements given the two double hotel beds and four bodies – three females and one male.  I was noncommittal not wanting to assume anything – maybe Ron and Nora would want to sleep together or maybe Ron would want to be with Celeste since they had invited her for the evening…I just did not know. Ron replied that he would like to sleep with me.  His statement was a surprising relief for me because I absolutely did not want to sleep with Celeste and I was not eager for Celeste to share with Ron since I really did not want to have a first row seat to the sights, sounds and smells of early morning copulation.  I also thought it would be an interesting personal experience to sleep with another man in the literal sense. This was something that I had not really realized until it actually transpired.   It was not something that I had expected or thought through, nor was it something that I had previously discussed with Nick – not for purposes of evasion but rather by simple omission.  Despite Ron as my bed companion on a small double bed, I was freezing!  Ron was roasty toasty, but I simply could not get warm despite the waves of heat that radiated from his body.  I ended up sleeping next to him fully-clothed in pink and grey sweats with red fuzzy Christmas socks and the room’s mini- heater cranking...well, the best it could do was to enthusiastically blow faintly warm air. 

Sleeping with another man in the same bed was a novel experience for me after sleeping with only Nick for 20+ years.  I viewed it as a bit of an experiment and it was more enjoyable in ways that I cannot define than I had anticipated – and that with no sex involved. However, the simple act of sharing the bed with Ron did not sit well with Nick.  Sleeping in the same bed seemed to cross a line of intimacy that made Nick uncomfortable.  Fucking Ron was acceptable behavior….sharing a hotel bed for a few hours in the early morning was not – even with his wife and another woman in the next bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment