Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

January 11th, Ellen’s Pavlovian Response


Our family took a getaway weekend to a nearby city where I have been to a hot and rockin’ swingers club several times.  I thought nothing of it…we would just have a nice family weekend and nothing more.  Maybe Nick and I would try to go to the club or maybe not. Nick had not yet been to this particular club and I had, so he was curious, but I did not feel like it held much attraction for me this weekend. Either way was fine….or so I thought.   As we drove toward the city I felt something awaken within me.  My respiration began to increase, becoming shallower as we neared the city.  I began fidgeting and feeling like I was about to crawl out of my skin.  It felt as if a creature inside was breathing deeply and snorting heatedly in extreme anticipation, butterflies began to flutter rapidly within, heat swelling inside me, desire and lust inexplicably building.  I could hardly contain myself in the front passenger seat as Nick drove and the children played in the backseat.  I was stunned by how strongly my desire unpredictably exposed itself.  I had no idea that I wanted to fuck so badly.  I thought that I had set aside the idea of a wild sex weekend.  Suddenly I found myself on the dangerous precipice of extreme sexual anticipation yet with a strong sense inhibition, reservation and relationship preservation for the rest of the weekend.  My reptilian being within was held at bay by the overwhelming essential desire to go slow and be slow with Nick on this weekend. 

We actually did go to the club and had a fun time being voyeurs and doing some light petting.  I only saw one couple when we first arrived that I thought was hot and would probably be dynamite to fuck. (They seemed to be regulars, so I sure hope our paths cross again!)  But, I felt that Nick and I were better off not engaging in something so heated that night.  For this visit, I was trying to put the brakes on a high-speed sex train and slow things down a bit to give Nick a chance to catch up. So, it was probably a good thing that I did not notice Ron and Nora were there as well (but Nick saw them and did not mention it to me for 2 days?!) or our nice quiet, supportive, take is slow night may have gone to hell in a hand basket!  You know what happens when Ron is around!

No comments:

Post a Comment