Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

August 23rd, Back in the Game


It has been 75 days since I was at an adult club. The abstention was partly by choice, influenced by busy summer schedules and accommodating delayed health care needs, but honestly it was largely a function of uncertainty on my part. My reaction to the events of late May was to hunker down and retreat.  I kept my head down and avoided much in the way of engagement on many fronts.  It really wasn’t until a couple weeks ago when I started to feel excited about the possibility of going out.  Nick had met a woman and had been frequenting the club with some regularity and I was FINALLY feeling like I wanted to go out, let loose, and return to my new normal me.

Nick took the children camping for the weekend so I was blessed to have two whole nights to relax, enjoy myself, reconnect with my sexual self and unleash the orgasmic beast within – the same one that had mostly been in hiding deep within the recesses of my mind for most of the summer.

I had a tranquil day unwinding as I meandered around slowly heading south to the evening’s activities, hitting the summer sales on the way and catching a flick at the local cinema.  I ended up watching a movie which I had mistakenly taken for an uplifting romance – though I had no idea until the movie started that it was a Woody Allen film….I must investigate better before choosing a film next time. Woody Allen irks me with his predictable rhythms and deliberate cadence.  And there is nothing uplifting about Woody Allen material.

As the evening turned into night, Ron and Nora arrived at our usual motel. My room was number 69 and sported a spacious king size bed.  How unbelievably appropriate! We had not seen each other since my last club outing – 75 days ago - so I was excited and yet oddly nervous to see them.  Nervous?  Yes, but I could not put my finger on why I was nervous. Maybe it was a function of my anticipation….or even an unexplained trepidation.  This night was a night of reuniting with sexual playmates and friends after a long break, getting back into the free wheeling sex club scene, rehabilitating my bruised psyche, and reestablishing the essential nature of my being in the titillating world of non-monogamy.

After warm and fuzzy hugs all the way around, our combustible desire ignited and Ron and I simply could not keep our hands off one another. We started kissing and touching, tentatively at first and then with more urgency.  His body was as enticing as ever; his erection visually and physically evident, bulging in his jeans.  Just the sight of his hard cock – even constrained by clothing – was a huge turn on for me resulting in fluttering in my groin as my wet pussy yearned for contact and my vulva began to pulse.  I wanted to fuck him straightaway. 

Nora and Ron both suggested that we forgo the club entirely and just stay in the motel.  After all, we were very eager to get straight to the intimate sexual part of our time together and really, what difference did it make where we fucked?  However, Nick and I had not yet reach consensus that staying in a motel with one’s lover (and his wife in my case) for a night of exquisite fucking, as opposed to a night of raucous public fucking in a swingers’ club with a potentially diverse group of partners (followed by a hotel stay), was acceptable. And this was exceptionally poignant in that just the previous weekend, Nick had done just that (another story that perhaps Nick will share on his blog) without prior consultation with me.  Unlike Nick, I choose to insist that we go out to the club as planned.  Both Nora and Ron were game but I definitely sensed that Ron would rather have stayed at the motel for a night of sexual reconnection. Honestly, I would rather have stayed in the motel and gotten down to business. Of course, we had the option of immediate sexual gratification in the motel – and we came close - and then going out….but if we did that I did not believe for a second we would ever actually leave the motel!

I slipped into my faux black leather dress and sexy new black heels and we were off.  I was enthusiastic and rearing to go for a relaxing sex-filled night – along with my self-inflicted residual reluctance, hesitancy and timidity that I desperately sought to expunge.  I urgently wanted to get back to the secure, confident, safe non-monogamous place that I had thoroughly enjoyed in the pre-Fabio and pre-aftermath world.

As soon as we arrived at the club, we discovered Kyle and Sabrina fucking away in one of the upstairs rooms with yet another couple that Ron and Nora had reportedly introduced into the Lifestyle a few months earlier. I had seen them many times at the club since I first encountered them in January.  And there had been mutual flirting and definite interest every time. I liked the way Kyle’s eyes roam across my body when we meet.  But darn if our schedules just did not seem to line up! They arrive early, fuck early and leave early - always as far as I can tell.  We continuously seem to discover them enthusiastically embroiled in a sexy full swap scenario or just finishing up!  This time both Nora and I had drinks in our hands and we were loath to put them down after what had happened to Kelly the previous month. (Side note: Kelly was at the same club and someone slipped something into her drink. By her own account, she became an insanely sexual animal and fucked like crazy for a period of time before becoming nearly incapacitated.)

After saying hello to Kyle and Sabrina we wandered through the upstairs.  Ron and I were more than ready to go find a place to play.  The fishbowl was enticingly vacant and an absolute favorite for my exhibitionist tendencies, but Ron suggested that we find a room where we could be alone.  I had really been looking forward to one on one time with Ron and I imagine since he knew this that he was trying to accommodate my desires.  Because honestly, I find it to be a little out of his character to turn down a play space that opens the door (and window) to a broader sexual party as the fishbowl so aptly does and allows for considerable exhibitionist satisfaction.  I would have been fine either way.  I just could not wait to feel Ron’s amazing cock deep within my body and his magical fingers in my cunt bringing me absolutely blissful G-Spot orgasms. I desperately wanted Ron to fuck me royally, long and hard, until I could come no more….though, truthfully, I have yet to find that orgasmic limit.  Maybe there is no limit to my orgasmic potential!! Ok, maybe that is waaaay overly optimistic, but so far, I have not found myself unable to reach that phenomenal orgasmic state at the end of a busy fucking night, rather I seem to just want to climax more, which is part of why I just love this Lifestyle and the club environment.  It is also probably why I enjoy Gang Bangs so, so much.

Ron and I chose the first room on the left in the backside of the club on the first floor, just off the dining area.  We did not draw the curtain so voyeuristic diners had the option of enjoying our sexual display while they ate.  Ron’s magic fingers brought me to unparalleled G-Spot orgasms almost instantly.  We were a tumble of passionate kissing, grasping and touching, enthusiastic licking, ravenous sucking and thoroughly delighting in each other’s bodies and erotic attentions and intentions.  It had been a long time since we had merged sexually and I was famished for Ron’s particular energies and sexual prowess.  Every man delights me in different ways – some far more intensely than others – but Ron consistently pleasures me in unbelievably addictive ways.  I always want more.

When we decided to come up for air and find Nora, we were drenched and definitely needed a shower.  The showers were not far from our play space, just a short walk through the dining area. Club rules dictate that women must always wear shoes so I slipped on my sexy new black heels endowed with metal decorations that matched the leather choker I was wearing.  I checked my physical insecurities and self-consciousness and took a deep breath.  Dressed only in a black leather-studded choker and heels, I picked up my dress and walked through the dining area toward the shower.  Another first, I had never before found the cojoñes to walk through this club in the nude before – never mind the dining area!  But, my life has been full of firsts – sexual and otherwise – this last year. With each first, I find a new lightness of being.

I did not make it to the shower as nearly quickly as I had anticipated.  Kyle and Sabrina were directly in my  path talking with Nora and others and preparing to depart the club.  They stopped me with an overly appreciative visual appraisal of my current state – nude, in heels and very obviously freshly and thoroughly fucked!  Kyle and Sabrina asked me again to get in touch with them, as they were eager to play as well.  (Note to self: I have got to find their card and contact information!)  Kyle gave me a little hug and lightly tongue-endowed kiss as a good-bye.  I gazed at his playful eyes, smiled a broad devilish smile while standing there completely nude in front of him.  My more suggestive stance led to a more intimate, deep, tantalizingly suggestive kiss.  The sparkle in Kyle’s eye and that last kiss held some very naughty, enticing promise.  I would have to work harder to meet up with them to play sometime soon.

After a warm, slippery, soapy shower, Ron and I emerged dripping to discover an attractive twenty-something young woman busily primping in the mirror.  She looked at us with and awed expression and said, “Wow, you two are glowing!” She continued on with a series of statements about how obvious it was that Ron and I enjoyed each other sexually and how we radiated with desire and palpable pheromones.  I was a bit taken aback by her unusual forwardness and I could not decide if she was hitting on us as a sexual pair, on Ron or just being friendly.  Her conversation traversed into provocative territory, an exchange in which one does not often travel in a sex club without premeditated mischievous intent.  However, her body language and general vibes did not seem to support the necessary physical intent, despite the conversational prelude, that would be necessary to take it to another level.  She did say something to the effect of ‘who do I have to blow to get a vodka martini?’ So, I am sure that you can guess who then produced a vodka martini!  Unfortunately Ron did not get the hoped for blow job….from her, that is.

Shortly thereafter, we rounded the corner and saw Madeline and her partner, Ben, whom I had not met previously.  Mary was vivacious and fun to be around as always.  The four of us went in search of Nora so we could all play together but Nora had disappeared into a back room and all the doors were closed.  Another Club rule – never open a closed door in a play space.  We knew Nora was back there behind a closed door and we could hear her sexual exclamations but we could not for the life of us identify which door she was behind!  Eventually we gave up and went upstairs in hopes that the fishbowl was available for play. 

And it was!  Mary and Ben began playing and Ron and I picked up where we had left off.  Before we knew it Nora climbed through the window and joined the pile of writhing bodies.  I enjoyed listening as Mary and Nora were pleasured.  I liked touching Mary as the men in the room pleasured her orally and digitally.  Her sounds of obvious pleasure were contagious.

 While we were on the fishbowl, I realized there was a man standing a respectful distance from the door watching Ron and I.  I wondered if he wanted to join the fun, but he gave no signal other than intent, stone-faced observation.  Not a smile or a glint in his eye – nothing at all to indicate that he was eager and enthusiastic.  Interestingly, I watched this man watching Ron and I the entire night. Ron noticed him as well.  He was always just a few feet away watching us.  Possibly longing to play but unsure how to engage?  If he had asked I would have welcomed him warmly and fucked him eagerly, but something held me back from initiating.  Despite the great sex of the evening, I was feeling reserved and inhibited – more so than my normal self, perhaps even less enthusiastic.   I am sure that Ron could feel it.  It permeated me and I was working hard to move through it.

Toward the end of the fishbowl extravaganza I leaned over and kissed Mary. Even though I am still somewhat on the fence in terms of my sexual interest in women, I do enjoy kissing women, especially when they are being fucked.  I also like caressing women’s breasts and every so often I delight in sucking and nibbling on gorgeous erect nipples. Beyond that the jury is still out. 

Midnight snack time rolled around and Ron, Nora, Madeline and Ben headed to the buffet for sustenance.  Unfortunately, after a night of fucking, food did NOT appeal to me in the slightest.  I tried to hang out with them and be social while they were eating, but I just could not stomach the sight and smell of food and I really did not want to sit down…I needed to keep moving.  So instead, I went trolling upstairs. The attention and interest I garnered from men when I was on my own was truly remarkable on this particular evening.  However, by this point in the night the consumption of alcohol limited my options of would be suitors.  When a man flirtatiously approached me and ask me to play and a waft of strong alcohol smacked me directly in the face, I could only respond in the negative.  The thing is, if they had not been drinking enough to whack me in the face with fumes, I would probably have said yes.  Because, I would have enjoyed fucking more men and exploring more because every man’s sexual style and physical attributes are decidedly different and I had no real way to judge the magnitude of pleasure a man could bring me without actually doing the needful and fucking him.  Feeling the magnetic quality of his energy (or lack thereof) though pre-coitus touching can be helpful but was still not an accurate way to predict potential sexual gratification.  Since the beginning of my journey in non-monogamy, I had managed to fuck some men that I wish I had weeded out before the actual act.  But, I had also had some earth shattering encounters with men that on first blush I would not have wanted to fuck.  So really, I should just fuck whenever the opportunity presents and enjoy all the experiences for what they are. And that thought has me tingling.

After the midnight snack, everyone ended up upstairs scoping for more sexual opportunities.  The same ever watchful man stood near Ron and I studying us again; and again, not even a smile or spark of interest emanated from his eyes.  Nora was leaning against the balcony watching the sexy couples on the dance floor below.  I observed an remarkably sexy, attractive black man approach and ask Nora if she would like to play.  At first she did not hear him and he had to repeat his request. And then she turned him down!  I know that it can be incredibly hard for a man to get up the nerve to ask a woman for sexy play in the first place, but then to have to repeat the offer and then get rejected, well, that has to be hard on the ego for some men.  I should have been smart and grabbed him as he walked by, but was still stunned that Nora turned him down.  It is ironic because I have seen Nora turn down attractive men like this a number of times, yet on occasion she laments that men do not find her attractive and are not interested in her sexually.  And that is just not true.    

Ron and I were both sensing a dearth of potential play partners so he suggested we indulge our insatiable selves on the nearby black leather sofas, which looked onto the dancing pole.  I had played there with Ron once before but I had never full on fucked on the sofas.  It tended to be out of my comfort zone, which is an incredibly bizarre thing to say given what seems to fall inside my comfort zone these days!

Our sexy sofa time started with a plush white cotton towel placed under my bare backside to protect the sofa from the drippy wetness that I was likely to produce. I remember sitting on the edge of the sofa taking Ron’s already stiff cock in my mouth and licking and sucking him.  I had only just started when he told me to lean back so that he could taste me.  I leaned back into the sumptuous sofa.  Ron was quickly on his knees with his face immersed between my legs enthusiastically eating my pussy.  I could do nothing but lean way back and enjoy the erotic sensations and observe the remaining club patrons watching our sexual encounter.  Leaning back on a sofa, fully exposed was an oddly vulnerable position from which to be regarded by total strangers. But, not surprisingly, I enjoyed being watched.

Ron emerged from my nether region and plunged his condom-clad cock deep into me.  The deep satisfaction that I experienced when he entered me caused me to emit a deep guttural moan that was masked by the almost deafening music that despite the late hour still reverberated throughout the club.  But my euphoric pleasure was perceptibly evident on my face and through my full-body physical response to being fucked by Ron.   Our voyeurs were getting their monies worth.

Afterwards I went to the ladies loo and left Ron sitting on the sofa watching a woman pole dance for her partner directly in front of Ron.  When I returned I did not join Ron on the sofa but rather watched him and the sexy pole-dancing lady from some distance.  Ron told me that it made him feel a bit odd to be left on the sofa alone and as a single man sitting and watching this woman pole dance.  I found that revelation to be somewhat amusing from a man that seems to have few limits and few discomforts in the sexual realm.

Back at the motel I had a real first.  Sleep!  I actually slept solidly for several hours, which is simply unheard of for me.  Wild and sexy nights at a club are usually followed with excellent motel sex that leaves me utterly exhausted.  However, on this particular sex filled night we deferred our motel romp and dropped of immediately into a heavy sleep.  On most nights my body literally vibrates through and through for hours and hours at such an intense frequency that it is utterly impossible for me to do anything but doze lightly.  So this night with some real sleep was an incredible treat and allowed for me to feel unusually revived and refreshed in the morning.

Ron and I enthusiastically made up for our sex-free motel night in the morning with intense, raucous, raw sex.  What a delightfully exhilarating way to start the day.  Freshly and thoroughly fucked with a whole other night of play in front of me!  Happy times!

As we were leaving the motel I noticed a man curiously watching me stow my bags in my car. I realized that he occupied the motel room next to ours and must have heard our resounding morning romp.  And then, I observed him watching Nora and Ron as they loaded their belongings into their vehicle. And then I saw the realization strike him as he put two and two together and grasped the fact that Ron, Nora and I were all coming out of the same motel room…the very same motel room that had caused a dim of sexual report to reverberate throughout the second story of the motel just a short while before.  The motel was full and he had been in the room next to ours so there was absolutely no way he could have missed our sexcapades earlier in the morning.  I was undeniably vocal which I tend to be when the sex is out of this world!

While standing in the parking lot, I commented to Nora and Ron that this man was watching us and I wondered what he was thinking.  Nora said something to the effect of ‘well, if he asks we will just say we are poly.’ And that comment left me dumbfounded.  I did not know how it was meant or if it was a joke, and I did not ask.  But just hearing the word ‘poly’ really stunned me.

After a scrumptious brunch Nora suggested that Ron ride with me as we head north for another night at another club.  Nora said that she thought that Ron and I needed some time alone.  I was pretty surprised and wondered a bit if she wanted alone time herself.  But, the drive with Ron was fun and went by amazingly quick.  We had never really had a time to sit and just talk between the two of us.  We talked about all manner of things but the focus was sexual and about his lifestyle experiences.  I did take the opportunity to ask Ron for more details about his safe sex practices.  I very specifically asked him with whom he was fluid-bonded. I inquired because he is someone with whom I would love to have bareback sex.  But truthfully, I doubt bare backing is in the cards.  Ron was not particularly forthcoming with information.  It was such a missed opportunity to really discuss a serious topic.  And my analytical and critical thinking skills are just too sharp not to be able to extrapolate the wide sexual network to which I am potentially exposed through just my play with Ron and his partners, and their partners, and their partners’ partners, etc.  It is not a matter of Ron’s word, but the word and actions of an extensive line of play partners, most of whom are entirely unknown to me.

We met up with Kelly and Bill at their house at the half waypoint between clubs.  We swapped cars and continued our journey north.  I had another rare treat.  I got to ride with Bill. While I consider Bill a close friend by virtue of our extensive on-line communications, I had rarely had the opportunity to be alone with him in real life.  It was really a lot of fun chatting the entire way up.  But, oddly, despite ‘knowing’ each other so well, I still felt awkward and could not bring myself to reach out and touch Bill without asking permission.  I think he thought that was a bit crazy of me!  Anyway, it was a great drive up both with Ron and then Bill.  It was so much fun just getting to chat freely about anything and everything.  What a nice way to start a new sexy evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment