Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

November 30th, Anticipating Cock




I am craving cock.  I need to be fucked. I’ve lined up a babysitter and discussed my plans with Nick.  I am going to the club on Saturday night with soaring hopes of getting my pussy fucked over and over again by big hard cocks.  I am so unbelievably horny now that I know I am actually going.  The anticipation is immense.  The last night or two after I have drifted off to sleep I was marginally aware that I was caressing myself in my sleep. In a half slumber I realized that my hands were lightly massaging my breasts and that my legs were spread and I was stroking my inner thighs and abdomen...presumably with intent to pleasure myself. Throughout the day and as I drift off to sleep at night I imagined being fondled, grasped, pulled, massaged, fingered by strong, confident anonymous masculine hands…hands that roam all over my naked willing body.  No matter what I am doing during the day (driving, shopping, cooking, parenting, walking the dog, working), I am constantly feeling my legs wanting to spread open on their own volition, invitingly...my pussy begging to be fucked. I fantasize about my legs spread wide-open welcoming cocks to fuck my pussy over and over again.  My cunt is ravenous and impatient. I can feel gentle rolling waves inside as the anticipation of being fucked intensifies. My exposed pussy is willing and eager to be fucked by as many men that want me.  I want to feel their hard cocks plunging in and out of my pussy; thrusting deep inside and forcing the walls of my cunt wide apart to accommodate their substantial girth and feeling those cocks as deep as deep can go inside my pussy. My physical anticipation is palpable and my pussy is beginning to tingle at the prospect of being fucked by multiple cocks.  I am ready and wet with desire.

1 comment:

  1. A perfect bed time read for me, thank you got sharing and arousing me x

    ReplyDelete