Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Orgasms for Longevity!


I read several articles today that tell me that I have to work a lot harder to have more great sex and reach orgasm repeatedly and more frequently.  I can FUCK my way into good health and longevity!  Who knew?  They don’t tell you that in sex education classes. I knew there was a compelling reason to have an open marriage and fuck lots and lots of men (and women)!!

An article on PsychologyToday.com said that women who have the most orgasms during sex live longer!  Hooray for my multi-orgasmic abilities! In an article on the future of orgasms with sex robots (you heard me),  Transhumanity.net actually said that “4-8 years of additional life can be garnered if we have 350-700 orgasms per year,” which means I really need to step up the pace if I want to maximize my longevity potential. Transhumanity.net also suggested amazing health benefits with the following:

“Orgasms reduce stress, insomnia, heart attacks, migraines, depression, addictions, aches, pains, menstrual cramps, endometriosis, type-2 diabetes, cervical & urinary tract infections, and risk of prostate cancer, plus they improve the immune system, heart rate, blood pressure, brain chemistry, skin health, pelvic floor strength, and they clean out carcinogenic toxins.”

I mean come on…. Is there anything that lots of great sex can’t cure??  But best of all   Transhumanity.net said “other studies report 2-3 orgasms per week can make us look 7-12 years younger.”  And who does not want to look younger after all?

Sexploration on NBCNEWS.com lists a range of health benefits thought to be garnered from good sex.  The article inadvertently makes a compelling argument for bareback fucking, as well.  Sperm as it turns out is good for me – both ingested as well as internally deposited! Sperm may actually have antidepressant qualities.  But…..only with your monogamous partner.  WHAT??? The article puts a culturally imposed judgmental spin on the health benefits of sex by saying “the assumed health benefits of sex are generally thought to accrue to people in loving, monogamous relationships or those flying solo. Risky sex with lots of partners will probably do more harm than good.”  And what? There is scientific evidence to support that statement??  Just saying. 

Me, I plan to fuck my way into longevity with lots and lots of mind-blowing sex as often as I can with as many partners as I can round up!  And for now, I will take a pass on the Sexbots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment